Bout of books 15 - All in one post (from phone)

Please excuse the formatting. I am currently blogging from my phone. 

It's Bout of Books time!

What a perfect way to kick-start the reading year.

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 4th and runs through Sunday, January 10th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 15 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team. 

Targets 

I am not setting any as such, except that I will read in some way every day this week. I will also attempt the challenges and I really want to make it to the twitter chat this time. 

Updates

Day 1: 

Read: Audio book - Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (Around 50%) 

Challenge - #insixwords completed on Twitter. 

Day 2: 

Read: Shatter me by Tahereh Mafi (Around 70%)

Challenge - Would You Rather. Post is somewhere around here but I'm blogging by phone this time around. 

Day 3:

Read: Shatter me by Tahereh Mafi (75%)

No challenge today because I didn't get time and my bookshelf is a mess. 

Day 4:

Read: finished Shatter Me.

Completed the challenge as a comment. (link will be added).  I'm really enjoying this bout. I'm determined to complete Unravel me by Sunday too! 

Day 5: 

Read: 6% of Unravel me by Tahereh Mafi. 

No Challenge which was a shame as I liked this one. Just didn't have the time spare. 

Day 6: 

Read: Nothing read. But I did clean my house. Jackpot. 

I also took part in the twitter chat (and arrived on time) 

Day 7: how is it the end?

Read:Pretty much nothing because I have been struck down with the flu. No challenge for the same reason. 


Weekly recap : This has been amazing. I have focused on finding time to read and I've read more because of it. 


Roll on next time x

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.